Friday, September 3, 2010

My Grandfather

      I have found myself thinking about my grandfather a lot lately. I helped my brother and one of my best friends work on Alyson's car. It was a lot of fun, but I used to work on cars with Papa. My brother looks like him more and more everyday. It really is crazy. I was just really cute to see my brother doing something he loves to do so much. It definatley brings back memories of Papa. Unfrortunatly he passed away 4 years ago. I still request his birthday off every year, and the anniversary of his death. I just can't bring myself to accept the fact that he is gone. I know I will have to someday. But today isn't the day and I don't think that day will come anytime soon.
      On the plus side, work is going better. I am getting along with most of the people I work with a lot better now than a few months ago. At the height of the summer though I was not impressed with my job at all. They had me all by myself all summer long so far. It was insane. Last summer I had at least one other person helping me out. Not this year, it was me against anywhere between 7-10 waitresses. I just can't work that fast, I am only one very small person. We were slammed the majority of the summer it was craziness.
          I don't really know what else to write today. I will start updating this and keeping up with it though.

1 comment:

  1. What a great update and thoughts about your papa! I love that you are writing! <3

    ReplyDelete