Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Have you ever found yourself stuck in life?? I have just resently but I stll just feel stuck. I am not sure where to go from here or what to do next. I usually have some goal to attain or something, however lately I have felt there are no goals for me to obtain in a timely manner anyway. I know I want to get my license back but that is going to take years. I am the type of person who can't look at something 5 years down the road. I live for today and today only. Maybe thats what the suicide attempt did to me, it really made me look at my life and cherish everyday I am alive. 

Not sure where to go from here. Will keep updating though

2 comments:

  1. I'm here for you. I love you. <3

    And don't worry, you're not the only one who's ever felt stuck. But at least we're stuck together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't call it stuck. I am so goal oriented, control freak since Joshua left. Sometimes my body wants to stop, call it rest not stuck. Rest is loving and stuck is negative. Lya

    ReplyDelete