Friday, December 10, 2010

Well I have yet to find any answers. I do know that Amanda (Josh's mom) is the sweetest woman I have met in a long time. She is so thoughful. Its amazing how strong she is now a days. She is getting through the holidays missing her baby boy of course, but she makes me smile just about everyday. She honors me in ways I can't explain. I won't even begin to try and explain, it would get way to compicated. She is such an amazing person, she should have never had to deal with the loss of her son due to ignorance and stupidity. Not stupidity on his or her part but stupidity on the part of his peers. The ones that gave him crap at school, the ones who wouldn't let Josh be Josh. I blame them and only them for his tragic death. Its crazy what bullying really can do to a person. It has the ability to take someones life. Someone who is so sweet and nice to everyone around him. He certainly did not deserve to loose his life and Amanda certainly didn't deserve to have to go through life without her son. :(
I try everyday to be a better person. To be more like Amanda. To be thoughful to everyone around me and to always try and do the right thing. I don't know if I succeed but the thought that I have tried certainly helps.

Amanda this message is for you: Your son was the luckiest kid I know. He has such a supporting mom. His memory will stay alive through you and Aly and Evan and I. We promise this world misses him more than you realize. You are a strong person to have triumphed over such adversity. I don't know what I would have done if I were in your shoes. I can tell you that I probably wouldn't have had half the strength you have. You are such an amazing person. Thank you for all that you do to keep Josh's memory alive and also thank you for all that you do for us.

1 comment:

  1. Sam, This brought me to such tears! I am honored, touched. Thank you so much I truly adore you all <3....I have far to few words right now (and that never happens to me..EVER)

    ~Joshua's Mom xxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete