Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Contimplation

Well recently, I have found myself contiplating. Contimplating many things one of which is me not being here anymore. I know its sad, but sometimes you just can't find a reason to go on anymore. When you feel like a burden to everyone in your life, and there doesn't seem to be any happiness in sight you find yourself contiplating. I have been battling myself for the last few weeks; the battle that rages on inside my head isn't right. I know this however I don't know how to stop it. I talk to my future wife and that sometimes helps. But only sometimes, I almost feel myself slipping back into oblivion.
I know if I told her it would hurt her. I don't ever want to hurt her. She is the reason I haven't followed through. Without her I don't know where I would be, I can honestly say I probably wouldn't be here. I don't know, all I know is that if it wasn't for Aly I know for a fact I wouldn't be here. Hope all works out well. Thats all I can hope for at this point!

1 comment:

  1. Sam- Thank you for sharing how much pain your in with me! You know it is good that you are expressing it right? Now it's time to take a closer look at what you wrote and see thta YOU have value, YOU are amazing, YOU are special....YOU I have many opinions about people living for other people and there not good! Time to find Sam! Time to love Sam! That's not fair to you or Aly...I could not imagine my life without you on this earth <3...What can I do? I love you....

    ReplyDelete